Are you planning to attend the University of Lethbridge in the Fall 2018? You might eligible for a High School Entrance and Leadership awards!
Leadership awards range in value from $1,500–$5,000 and our High School Entrance awards from $500–$6,000.
Academic achievement is important, but it is not the only factor for these awards. Other criteria considered may include leadership skills, volunteer experience or artistic ability.
The deadline to apply online is March 15th, 2018. The leadership awards application requires an essay and reference letters so the sooner you start the process the better.
These are the steps to apply online:
- Log in to the Bridge
- Enter uLethbridge student ID number and PIN
- Click on ‘Registrar’s Office & Student Services’
- Click on ‘Apply for Awards’
- Complete the application for High School Entrance Awards and Leadership Awards
- Click ‘Submit your Application’
If they have not yet submitted your application for admission to the University of Lethbridge, you can apply at ulethbridge.ca/future-student/application. You will need to have submitted an application to uLethbridge before you are eligible to apply for awards.