Location: Maintenance Office (Cardston)
Competition #: 10734
Open To: Everyone
Date Posted: January 16th, 2020
Closing Date: January 31st, 2020 - 12:00pm
LABOURER / GROUNDSKEEPERS (3 Full-time / Temporary positions) (Competition No. SUMSTU-02-2020)
- Persons needed to work as laborer to help with landscaping, erecting playgrounds, irrigation and general maintenance.
- Must be able to run large mowers and whippers.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Bobcat experience an asset.
- Must be able to work with a team and be able to take and follow directions.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Positions will start May 1st, working from 7:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
Please forward cover letter, resume and 3 references in one PDF Document addressed to :
Mr. Darren Mazutinec, Superintendent of Schools
Westwind School Division No. 74
Box 10, 445 Main Street Cardston, AB T0K 0K0
AND email to firstname.lastname@example.org